Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 8th

Right when I walked into the hotel today four people rushed up to me screaming that I had to call my parents! I was so worried that something was wrong, but thank goodness they were just worried about me. I started to cry on the phone with them and had to stop talking because it made me so sad. I know I will get used to life in India, but it is hard thinking about what is at home and what is here – much MUCH more comfortable in the US. I trained with the Bell Center (very boring – literally I spent the morning with the Bell Boys, who are older men in India) and the afternoon with the Business Center (again pretty useless, but it was better than just sitting in the training center). Once I got home, I watched Moulin Rouge and my new roommate came! Well, she isn’t new, but she is new to me. Her name is Heer and she had to go back home (which is 4 hours north of Mumbai by train) for a week because she became very sick. She is very nice and very beautiful – she has green eyes (they call that ‘cat eyes’ here) and fair skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment